Physical Examinations Specific To Your Work Environment
Eastern Med, LLC is your occupational health partner in ensuring a healthy workforce. Our credentialed staff have the knowledge, experience and training necessary to assess and evaluate employees and tailor physical exams to specific industries. We specialize in DOT and firefighter physicals and keep up-to-date with the requirements for both.
- DOT/CDL transportation exams/19A exams
- Pre-placement & drug screening tests
- Health Care workers physicals and immunization requirements (PPD’s, Hepatitis B, MMR, Varicella) Titer antibody testing provided.
- OSHA surveillance and compliance exams (Respirator, Asbestos, HAZWHOPPER/HAZMAT
- Firefighter Physicals utilizing NFPA guidelines (We will come to your firehouse or join us here in our medical suite)
- Pre-Work Screens
- Return to work evaluations
- Audiometric testing and comprehensive evaluations
- Fitness for duty evaluations
Minimizing Lost Productivity and Workers Compensation Claims
We understand that employers strive to maintain employee productivity while considering the ability of employees to perform their duties safely. Our philosophy is to try to prevent injuries first, while offering first rate injury and illness medical management when the need arises. Through screenings and physicals, Eastern Med’s staff can help you avoid costly lost time incidents and the need for workers compensation. We assess each individual situation and provide recommendations including offering temporary modified duty which protects employees from further injury, while preventing them from becoming a lost time statistic to your business.
Contact Eastern Med today to discuss your employee physicals, screenings, and evaluation needs.